1st Night: Late evening starts from Dhaka by regular passenger bus/ reserved tourist coach / train towards Khulna/ Mongla
2nd Day: Early morning upon arrival at Khulna/ Mongla you will be transfer to Vessel, on board immediately Journey will be started towards (KATKA) Sundarban. Breakfast will be served. After couple of hours boat will stop at Dhangmari / Changpai to pay forest revenue & to maintain other forest formalities. After finish forest formalities start again and on the whole journey you will enjoy your time to see the view of Riverain beauty of Bangladesh through inside the world largest mangrove forest The Sunderbans till reach Katka. Lunch will be served in the meanwhile. On arrival at
Katka boat will be anchored in a suitable location. You will be offered for some forest activities & entertainment. An experienced guide will accompany you for full time. Dinner &over night at Kotka on board.
3rd Day: On these days we will arrange some activities in forest like to visit through the narrow creeks & by country boat to observe the wildlife of animals & birds. It might be arranged a short walk inside the forest and spend some time on the beach and watching tower. After returning to the boat it will start its journey towards Kochikhali (Tiger point).Upon arrival we will take a short walk around forest office area. BBQ Dinner & over night at Kochikhali on board.
4th Day: Weak up early in the morning and enjoy another country boat trip for hours coming back to boat, immediately boat will start its return journey for Khulna / Mongla and you will enjoy your time like before. In the evening we will reach at Khulna. After dinner transfer to Bus/ Train / Tourist couch for Dhaka. Next day early morning upon arrival Dhaka our services to be concluded.
Dhaka-Khulna/ Mongla-Dhaka by AC coach / Train
Cruise inside the Forest.
Accommodation on our cruiser on room sharing basis
All meals Breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening tea & snakes.
All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
Forest fees & permission
Armed forest guard from the forest department
An accompanied Guide during the trip.
Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the boat). Items of personal nature and extra any services which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Things to carry:
(1) Flash light. (2) Snicker shoes for walking. (3) Hat/Cap for Sun protection. (4) Sun-burn lotion & insects spray. (5) Binoculars (6) Camera, films & battery (7) Toothpaste & tooth brush (8) Towels (9) Bath soap / Shampoo (10.) Routine medicine. (11) Umbrella / Raincoat (12) It will be colder in Sundarbans than Dhaka during the winter. So, carry warm Jackets/Pullover to protect from cold.
Booking and Payment
01. Minimum 50%of the said payment required to book a tour and rest the
50% should be paid before 72 hours the commencement of the tour
02. If the payment is not paid in time, booking is automatically cancelled
03. All price included transfers, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and guide
Cancellation & Refund
While canceling the proposed tour, you should inform us before 07(Seven) days of the commencement of the journey .In this case 80% payment will refunded. If the cancellation is done before 03 (three) days 25% payment will refundable
We will be responsible for the operation of the tours as per the itinerary under normal situation. For personal accident, sickness, loss of baggage during the tour, delay or cancellation of Train, any political problem, natural disaster creating unusual situation to conduct a tour, etc. We shall not be directly responsible. We will be responsible to extend all possible assistance in overcoming those problems. In this circumstances guest(s) must pay any extra cost incurred overcome those problems. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any tour, should the situation warrant such action in our operation, on should such situation a refund of proportionate amount will be made. The Tour operator reserves the right to accept or refuse any participant as a member of a tour package.
Bread, Batter, Jelly, Honey, Egg omelet /Fry, Tea /Coffee, Seasonal fruit
Parata , Dal/ Vazi, Egg Omelet or fry, Tea / Coffee, Seasonal fruit
Plan rice, Vazi / Varta, Dal, Mixed vegetable, Fish/ Chicken, Desert in
dinner/lunch. Mineral water, Tea/Coffee
Soup, Mixed fried Rice, Mixed vegetable, Fish/Chicken/ Beef curry, Desert
Evening Tea & Snakes
Tea/Coffee, Shingara/ Samusha / Puri Cookies, plan cake (Subject to
Special note: Itinerary might be changed by mutual understanding between
honorable guest/teem leader and guide. Please don't hesitate for any
further quarry. We are always ready to serve you.
DO'S and DON'TS WHILE ON CRUISER
• Do not drop anything in the water or in the Jungle; use the "BIN" on the boat.
• Smoking and any kind of fire are strictly prohibited inside the cabin.
• Be economic in use of any kind of water and electricity.
• Have your meals in time, for smooth management.
• Maintain silence during night - time (21:00 - 06:00) to enjoy the nature.
• Take care of your valuables
• Keep a watch to your children.
DO'S and DON'TS WHILE IN THE JUNGLE
• While inside the jungle, never be alone. Be in a group all the time.
• No harm to any plants in the forest and do not disturb the wild animals.
• For any problem always talk to your guide only.
• Avoid the striking color in the jungle, use jungle - friendly dress.
• Do not use perfume inside the jungle, as it irritates the wildlife.
• Sundarbans is a reserved forest and without any habitation by human. For any unprecedented circumstances, keep cool and cooperate with the guide to control the situation.
• No alcohol will be available for sale on board.
For more details please Contact Us
Mobile: +8801712292871, +8801552470752